Most baby food brands in the market have a bad reputation. They are either full of fillers, too expensive or contain cavity causing ingredients that are not healthy for your child.
However, times are changing and plenty of brands are manufacturing quality organic goods that are free from artificial chemicals, preservatives and fillers. If you are about to feed your child baby food, it is best you look for organic brands.
Read assured, not all organic baby food brands are pricy and there are plenty of reasonable brands out there as well.
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal is among the most popular baby food brands out there in the market. The options are available with or without fruit. You can provide your infant up to 40% of his/her daily recommended intake of iron. Plus, it is rich in dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins.
The cereal is made from organically grown whole grain rice and does not contain salt, preservatives, and refined sugar. The brand offers baby food in more than 60 varieties, including teething biscuits and infant juices to satisfy your baby’s taste buds.
About The Product
Wondering why you should choose organic baby food for your child? Organically grown food items are produced without the use of harmful chemicals, growth hormones and synthetic pesticides, making it a great choice for infants and babies.
If ingested, these harmful substances can compromise the development of the immune system. Keeping all these factors in mind, Earth's Best focuses on manufacturing quality products that are not harmful for your child’s health.
Earth's Best does not incorporate genetically engineered ingredients and conducts rigorous product testing. As your little one grows up, this product is the best investment you can make for them. Some notable features of this product include:
- No Toxic Chemicals: Rest assured, this product contains no heavy metals and toxic chemicals. This ensures your child is feeding on nothing but natural food.
- Excellent Source of Iron: This cereal offers infants an excellent source of iron that boosts physical and neurological development.
- Minimal Contaminants: Babies consume up to four times more fruits and vegetables compared to adults. This makes them more susceptible to exposure to harmful chemicals and fertilizers. This whole grain rice cereal does not expose infants to harmful chemicals and contaminants that are generally found in produce that is harvested conventionally.
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C: The formula for the product contains a rich dose of vitamin C that aids in the absorption of iron. This helps the body in fighting infections from a young age.
- Rich in Nutrition: This cereal is rich in nutrients and minerals including zinc, iron, fiber, vitamin E, Vitamin C, and more. This ensures your child does not suffer from a nutrient deficiency when he grows up.
What Others Say
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal received an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 on Amazon which means a majority of customers were quite pleased with the product. Customers were happy that the product is rich in vitamins and nutrients including iron, Vitamin E and C.
This makes it an excellent choice for parents who wish to feed their child a nutritious diet without processed goods. Customers were happy with the overall taste of the product and were happy that their little ones enjoyed its unique taste and texture.
However, on the downside, a few customers wrote how quality control of the product is a major issue. A customer wrote how their son got food poisoning after consuming the product. Another customer wrote how the box seemed damaged and that the package contained worms.
A customer wrote how they purchased 20 boxes and all the boxes smelt weird and caused their child to get sick. This apparently occurred after the brand changed the formula. A customer wrote the product should be taken off the market until the company identifies and fixes the problem.
On the bright side, consumers were quite pleased to find out that the recipe did not contain soy. Earth's Best follows FDA regulations to the letter. Another customer wrote that they weren’t happy with the overall texture of the food and that it was too gritty.
The product, which is available in a pack of 12, can be purchased at a reduced price of $28 on Amazon if you subscribe to the brand, otherwise it is available for $32.
Customers can choose from 4 different flavors including rice cereal, multi-grain cereal, oatmeal cereal, and oatmeal cereal with banana. Be on the lookout for promotional offers and discounts if you want to save money.
Check out their official website for more information about their products. The brand also maintains a blog about healthy living and the importance of feeding your child a proper diet.
While the Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal is a great product and is available at a reasonable price, there are some serious issues regarding the quality of the products. It is thus advised that you purchase the product from a reliable retailer or purchase it directly from Earth's Best’s official website.